The wedding party is about celebration, laughter, and having loved ones together on the special day. During the often-frantic times of planning every detail of the wedding, it is important to remember to thank those who have helped make the day possible. There is no better way to show your appreciation than fine jewelry.
The tradition of buying gifts for your wedding party dates back to ancient times when Egyptian noble women presented precious metals and gems to their ladies-in-waiting. Today, fine jewelry is still a popular gift. Available in a range of prices and styles, it's easy to find gifts to fit both your budget and the personalities of your attendants. GlamForLess has compiled a list of the best wedding party gifts ideas. Discover the perfect gift idea for your wedding party:
For The Bridesmaids
- A pastel or brightly colored watch, that matches the color of their dress or their flowers, is the perfect gift to get them down the aisle on time and in style.
- A briolette shaped (faceted teardrop) gemstone necklace is a chic gift that is sure to add elegance to bridesmaids’ attire.
- Coin shaped freshwater cultured pearl necklaces and earrings give a modern twist to the timeless classics.
- A charm bracelet is a memento that will not only help the attendants remember your special day but is something they can add on to and cherish forever. There are special theme bracelets such as beach bum, world traveler, fashion queen, that will capture the personality of each attendant.
For The Groomsmen:
- Give a pair of sterling silver cufflinks that are shaped like martini glasses (complete with the olive) or a classic pair that he is sure to wear again and again for years to come.
- A sterling silver money clip that is in the shape of a dollar sign is sure to meet his delight. If he is a man of the millennium and he uses his plastic more than his cash, give him an elastic credit card holder with sterling silver and 14K gold.
For The Mother of The Bride Or Groom
- Gorgeous brooches make the perfect statement. Plus, brooches are becoming one of the hottest must have accessories.
- A classic strand of Tahitian pearls is sure to complement her outfit on your (and her) special day.
For The Father of The Bride Or Groom
- Handsome pocket watches are sure to be treasured (just as much as his new son or daughter).
- Sterling silver cufflinks engraved with his initials shows how much your truly care.
For The Flower Girl And Ring Bearer
- For the flower girl, a little girl charm bracelet with lady bugs or farm animals or a little gold locket with her initials engraved on the back are great gifts that are sure to help her look adorable walking down the aisle.
- For the ring bearer, a fun digital watch that has games and animation is sure to make the little tyke smile.